Madhura Gaanam an initiative by SwasthikTV.
Procedures For Registration:
- Registration is free
- Enrol for the contest by filling up the registration form
- Age limit: From 7 years to 17 years (both gender)
- One registration per participant
Exciting Prizes To Be Awarded
- Registration starts from 14th August and first 250 registrations will be allowed
- Auditions to start from 1st week of September
- Only Devotional, Carnatic & Bhajan songs are allowed
- For auditions, participants should send their songs along with video not exceeding 2 minutes
- Unclear & poor audio quality would be rejected
Instructions To Contestants:
- Age proof is a must (any age proof document to be submitted while registering)
- This competition is online and so contestant should make the videos on their own
- Poor lighting/audio overlapping to be avoided
- Pronunciation, singing in pitch/Shruti would be the main factor
- Solo performance (without any musical instruments) is required
- Dress code: Traditional outfits
- Judge’s decision is final
Declaration By Contestant:
- I grant the COMPANY and its designees the right to use the name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and my performance as recorded in the Audio/Visual RECORDING.
- I also grant the COMPANY and its designees the right to broadcast and webcast any number of times either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other Audio/Visual RECORDING, for commercial or non-commercial purposes. This grant includes the right to use the Audio/Visual RECORDING for promoting or publicizing any of the uses.
- I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement, that I am not restricted by any commitments to other parties.
- I hereby have no-objection for use of the likeness, image, voice appearance and performance of the artistes of our troupe as embodied in the Audio/Visual RECORDING for broadcasting and webcasting purpose.
- I expressly release and indemnify the COMPANY and its officers, employees, agent and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of or in any way connected with the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted to the COMPANY herein are perpetual and worldwide.
- I have read the foregoing and understand its terms and stipulations and agree to all of them.